Earn up to $125,262 as a software engineer in Canada. These are the most recent and well-paid Software Engineer jobs in Canada for foreigners. Make use of this opportunity to apply now!
High Paying Software Engineer Jobs in Canada for Foreigners 2022
High-Paying Software Engineer Jobs Canada for foreigners. This is Canada’s most recent and well-paid Software Engineer job.
1. Software Engineer at Growth Group
Growth Group is looking for an impact-driven, skilled computer engineer who can join the Growth group and amplify the value Snyk brings to developers around the globe.
We are who we are.
In Our Work, We Are Motivated By Making a Business Impact
The teams within the Growth section focus on acquiring engagement, conversion and the acquisition of Snyk’s users as individuals.
- We analyze the interactions of our users and our service.
- We are aware of the way our users see worth in these interactions
- We develop theories on how we can improve the value users get from our services.
- We experiment collaboratively and rapidly to verify or deny our hypothesis
- we apply the tested ideas in our services.
Our products are built on the Snyk products Snyk’s entire product offering – Snyk Open Source, Snyk Container, Snyk IaC and Snyk Code. We make on the Platform that is the basis for these products. We are focused on the user’s behaviour and business indicators that push the most crucial needles for the business.
This Year The Teams In The Growth Group Will
- Expand our reach to the individual developer, accelerating the growth of the number of new registrations for users.
- Improve the level of engagement of our users. We want to ensure that more and more users who are registered profit from Snyk.
- Lower the rate of user churning, assisting users to gain the most of their time over a more extended period
- Drive conversion to help business users move from our no-cost tier and onboard with Snyk as a customer business
What are you?
You’re a flexible, skilled software engineer. You select the appropriate instrument for the job, starting with the end goal you’d like to attain. Your motivation is more rooted in your business and not so much in the technical impact. You thrive in multi-disciplinary teams working with designers, marketers and analysts of data.
You’ll Spend Your Time
- Analyzing user behaviour with rigour and confidence method
- developing hypotheses about how user behaviour could change through our service.
- implementing changes across our entire product surface
- Assess the effects of these changes to prove or disprove these claims.
High Paying Software Engineer Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
You Should Apply If You
- You can think of yourself as a versatile self-sufficient, self-sufficient full-stack designer.
- Feel more secure with data that you can be confident about
- Feel less at ease when you have unsettling hunches (especially those of people around you)
- I prefer to disprove a notion fast rather than exhaust every avenue to demonstrate it
- You are familiar with Git, GitHub and Continuous Integration/Current Deployment workflows.
- Are proactive and thrive on working in cross-functional teams. Team members who are focused on growth.
- Are looking for security, developer tools and open source
We’d love to hear from you:
- are familiar with at least one front-end framework, e.g. React, Vue, Vue, Angular
- are familiar with working with huge data sets and using BigQuery
- I have had the privilege of working on Kubernetes or any other container-based operational environment.
- Experience working in an international team.
We invite you to apply now! We are deeply committed to the welcoming, welcoming atmosphere we’ve created. We appreciate diversity. We are open to applications from people typically not represented in the tech industry. If you’re intrigued by the sounds of this job but aren’t sure you’re the best candidate, you should apply nevertheless.
Snyk is the industry leader in security for developers. We help developers around the world to develop secure apps and provide security teams with the tools to meet the needs of the modern world. Our developer-first philosophy ensures that businesses can secure all essential components of their applications from code to cloud, increasing developer productivity and revenue growth, increased customer satisfaction and cost savings, and a more secure overall position.
At Snyk, we are committed to creating an open technology industry that can help create a more secure and sustainable world. Since we were founded, Snykers have cared deeply for each other, the security and developer communities, and the wider world. Find out about the Snyk Impact social and environmental mission, and get involved with us by clicking here.
Its Developer Security Platform automatically integrates into a developer’s workflow. It is specifically designed to allow security teams to collaborate on their teams for development. Snyk is used by over 1,200 customers worldwide and includes top industry players like Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.
Snyk is acknowledged in his profile on the Forbes Cloud 100 2021, the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 and was named an AST visionary by the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for AST.
2. Senior Software Engineer (Remote) at GEOTAB, VANCOUVER, BC.
About the job
Who We Are
Geotab (r) has been an international market leader for IoT and connectivity in transportation. It is also certified “Great Place to Work ™ .” Geotab is an enterprise comprised of talented and diverse people who collaborate to assist businesses to grow and thrive while also increasing the security and sustainability of our communities.
Geotab is making strides in security by linking commercial vehicle fleets to the web and providing online analytics that helps customers control their vehicles.
Geotab’s open Platform, as well as Geotab Marketplace (r), with hundreds of third-party solution options, enables large and small businesses to automatize their operations by integrating the data of vehicles alongside their different data sources. Processing billions of data-related points per day, Geotab uses machine learning and data analysis to boost efficiency, improve fleet efficiency through reduced fuel usage, increase drivers’ safety, and ensure compliance with regulatory changes.
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for individuals who share their passion, think creatively, and desire to be a part of the change. We’re a fast-paced, constantly changing working environment.
Geotabbers are up for them is challenging, and they are prepared to accept new tasks that may not be listed in the job description at first. Join us for a rewarding job with the potential to invent and excellent benefits. We also have a friendly and inclusive working environment. Maximize your potential by joining Geotab.
Job Responsibilities of a Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, you write high-level Software focusing on integrating systems and the ability to scale. You can create representations of functions as well as user interfaces.
You’ll ensure that the Software complies with the requirements for design security, quality, and so on. You will be able to lead your solution to the end. You also serve as a coach and offer technical advice and guidance to engineers and developers within the team.
What You’ll Do
Your role is to join the team that creates the most advanced Telematics platform that can make sense of the information collected from our custom-designed hardware.
We get detailed information and metrics from millions of vehicles worldwide that are processed and then interpreted to provide relevant data for our customers. Your primary accountability will contribute to a dynamically scalable system through leading design, architecture and the development of essential end-to-end features within our Software. You will write high-performance code in C# .Net along with SQL queries to store and process the data in real time.
Furthermore, you will aid the support team or resellers from a technical standpoint. It could be ad-hoc, on-call inquiries regarding how certain features work or testing the functionality by reading the code.
How You’ll Make An Impact as a Software Engineer
- Develop, build and maintain efficient, reliable, reusable Software to create high throughput essential for performance and applications that can be scaled.
- Translate storyboards for applications as well as use case scenarios into practical applications.
- You should ensure the highest possible performance in terms of your applications’ quality, responsiveness, and quality.
- Do Test Driven Development (TDD) and participate in peer review of codes, making sure the coding standards are met and looking for logic mistakes and other bugs.
- Contribute and lead discussions on system design while also acting as mentor and SME for junior developers.
What You’ll Bring To This Role as a Software Engineer
- Five years or more of expertise in coding at a high proficiency business level and with a high tolerance to errors.
- An understanding of object-oriented or functional programming. C#, Java, or Python.
- Experience in SQL database design Optimization, writing queries and design.
- Knowledge of web services such as REST as well as MVC.
- Experience using Git as well as Jira is recommended.
- Working knowledge of Cloud computing expertise using GC, AWS, or Azure is crucial.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Software Engineer or any related degree.
Our Tech Stack
- .Net 5
- Web Services, APIs for REST object-oriented design and unit testing. Optimization and multithreaded programming
- Google BigQuery, Google Cloud Platform
- Docker, Kubernetes
If you’re not sure you’re fully represented in each job requirement above, we’ll still urge applicants to apply.
How We Work
Geotab, we are a company that Geotab. We understand how the environment is constantly changing, and we have to adapt to keep up. Geotab has chosen to adopt an innovative hybrid approach to working. This includes an incredibly flexible work-from-home program that gives you a chance for employees to be in a secure, clean and tidy office.
If you work from home, it is essential to have an internet connection of at least 50MB DL/10MB U. Virtual work can be supported by cloud-based apps such as collaboration tools and asynchronous work.
The safety and health of our employees are a top priority. We support a balanced work-life and ensure that we keep the Geotab company’s culture strong through events for social networking, chat rooms, and social gatherings. Join us to help shape the technology’s future!
Diversity is essential to our expansion and development and crucial to our work. We believe that success occurs in an environment where innovative ideas can thrive in a diverse setting and where people with different backgrounds can work together.
Geotab invites applicants from all qualified candidates. Geotab is dedicated to accommodating individuals with disabilities in the hiring and assessment process and when employees are hired.
We will ensure that the accessibility needs of employees who have disabilities are considered in the performance management in career development, the redeployment process and training.
Please email us if you require accommodations at any time during the application process or want more information on our diversity and inclusion practices, as in our accommodation policies and procedures.
About the Company
Geotab is making strides in security by connecting commercial vehicles with the Internet and providing web-based analytics that assists customers in managing their fleets. Geotab’s Platform is open, and Marketplace allows small and large enterprises to streamline operations by integrating vehicles’ data and various data sources.
It is an IoT hub, and the in-car device can be used to provide additional functions via IOX Add-ons. The device processes billions of data points every day; Geotab uses machine learning and data analysis to assist customers in increasing productivity, improving fleets, reducing fuel use, increasing driver safety, and attaining regulatory compliance.
Since its inception around 2000, Geotab Inc. has transformed from a modest, family-owned company to a world company that offers solutions for managing fleets and tracking vehicles.
We’re one of the largest telematics firms worldwide and have become the first company to reach 2 million vehicles connected to the Internet on an open platform.
You’re in line with the company’s needs and believe you have the ability to provide solutions that meet the company’s wants.
3. Lead Software Engineer at Time Doctor (Remote)
About the Role
Time Doctor is a work insight software company that monitors and analyzes how time is used to give information and suggestions regarding how companies can improve their performance. Better with every hour and better with every minute, and better with every second.
We’re seeking a qualified lead for Software Engineering to assist us in accelerating the development of remote working. This Software Engineer Lead will lead and oversee members of the engineering group working on the cloud. Their unique mix of leadership, coaching improvements in process, and hands-on experience will ensure that the cloud team can achieve their dream.
Combining these capabilities with close collaboration with the cloud team’s Product Manager, you’ll develop an opportunity for the cloud group to build and release SaaS applications that speed up the transition of people worldwide to remote working.
The lead Software Engineer is responsible for the following duties:
- Direct and manage cloud team engineers and ensure they’re engaged, happy, and contributing to the team’s success.
- Perform your work with a 60% hands-on and 40% leadership capacity.
- Don’t be stingy in your guidance and growth of your engineers, instilling them with your technical expertise and making sure your team members can learn from others in areas in which you’re not an expert.
- Contribute to the overall engineering vision, working with the CTO and the VP of engineering. Communicate the vision frequently to your employees.
- Create and distribute Time Doctor’s suite cloud applications.
- Translate the managers’ vision into well-understood technical tasks efficiently accomplished through the teams.
- Create a scalable quality culture by providing appropriate test engineering practices like unit tests and integration testing, code reviews or snapshot test.
- Control the cloud team delivery process, ensuring the process is optimized from beginning to finish. Continuously improve the process by conducting periodic retrospectives and continuous improvement.
- Implement changes to the current process using the knowledge and experience of your team and the metrics you use to increase the efficiency, quality and speed of delivery of your staff.
- Reduce the number of open critical and support problems by working with support departments to respond quickly and address customer concerns.
- Manage the cloud team’s production environment, and ensure the performance of the Platform, its uptime, and stability.
Required Skills & Experience for the Lead Software Engineer
- Three years or more of work experience as a lead engineer usually focused on Node.js applications that scale.
- Strong communication skills, as well as the capability to facilitate technical discussions.
- Solid MongoDB experience, with some sharding knowledge.
- Experience in continuous delivery and development is driven by tests best in an oriented product SaaS environment.
- Experience using AWS (S3, SQS, Redshift, Lambda), Google BigQuery, Firebase, Redis and Heroku is highly desirable.
- Experience working in a planned delivery system.
- The desire to be a part of a remote-first job and the capability to flourish in such a situation.
- Expertise in QA methods, tools, and procedures.
- Ability to establish solid relationships with teams within the company, For example, customer support, customer satisfaction and various engineering teams.
- It is the ability to prioritize tasks and be calm when under pressure.
About the Company
Time Doctor was created in 2012 by Rob Rawson and Liam Martin. They developed their Time Doctor software in 2012. The idea was born in response to their need to effectively work with remote teams and ensure confidence and high productivity levels within a remote team.
Our goal is to become the most trusted time-tracking productivity software used by remote team members. We assist employees and companies achieve their goals. We are seeking people committed to spreading the concept of remote work and all the advantages it brings. We believe that office work is outdated, that location shouldn’t restrict your career options, and that workers are entitled to work from anywhere, they like.
We’re a multi-cultural team of more than 130 employees working remotely from more than 30 countries. We’re seeking an innovative cloud engineering team leader to modernize remote work.
Our goal is to provide practical remote work and enhance the efficiency of remote teams. We can convey this to our more than 140 employees spread across 31 countries and the thousands of companies across the globe that utilize Time Doctor daily.
We are thrilled to work remotely!
Flexible work hours are available. However, we are also sure to communicate with our team when required.
We believe working from home can be just as efficient as working in an office.
We believe in continual development and continuous learning.
Time Doctor is time productivity and tracking software designed for teams working remotely. This Software’s purpose is to assist organizations and individuals to be more productive while working remotely.
Time Doctor Software allows you to:
- Improve the speed and efficiency of communication within organizations.
- arrange the team and communicate the daily tasks of their employees
- Reduce the time you spend checking email and other distractions unrelated to work.
- Ensure that employees utilize their time efficiently
- Cut down on the time that is spent on routine tasks, which includes often produced reports
WHAT WE OFFER:
The opportunity to work at your home
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to be part of a highly motivated and innovative team
- Time off for paid time off
- The chance to enhance your professional skills through education
- Corporate Meet-ups around the world.
4. Software Engineer at Weavik Inc, Waterloo, ON, Canada.
Weavik is seeking an engineer with a solid data-driven background to join our team.
Why Work at Weavik?
At Weavik, Your voice and your connection are essential to us. Your vote will have an immediate influence on the success of the project and also the overall success of the business. If you’re motivated to be successful, we can provide the opportunity to work with a diverse team and flexibility, as well as an opportunity to build an entire thing.
Weavik develops refined mobile and web apps for scale-ups, startups, and corporate clients in diverse sectors.
The Things We Value
- Learn from other people and remain humble.
- Ask questions Many questions.
- You can add that extra layer of protection while conducting your investigation.
- Be kind to people around you (even when you’re not having the most beautiful day).
- Communicate feedback transparently and consistently in your group.
- Test your limits, find your voice & pursue your passions.
What The Day-To-Day Of The Role Looks Like
As a part of the Weavik team, you will be:
- Collaboration and communication across groups.
- Create products that people will use.
- Contribute to the creation of products by designing and creating new products and features.
- Try to identify, understand and fix technical and performance problems.
- Be a part of code review discussions, developing and learning with the team.
- Check and inquire about ensuring we’re providing quality, usable and reliable code.
- You will be reporting to the team of Software Engineers Director.
- You will be responsible for the most critical projects and contribute to other tasks as required.
- You will be responsible for maintaining multiple ETL or ELT data pipelines, including the integration points to external systems.
- You will increase your understanding of the domain so that you can automate the detection of anomalies and the cleansing of data.
- You will provide on-demand support to the products driven by the database platform.
If you are a software engineer, you should
- You’re an analytical person and are informed by data in your decision-making
- You possess strong SQL skills and the ambition to be an expert
- You can write and read Python and Typescript
- At a minimum, you have an understanding of Docker and Compose
- Perhaps you have also worked working with Apache Airflow (desired but not required)
- You may also have some prior experience using the utilities and tools that you’ll work on
- A basic understanding of the concept of e-commerce (non-coding)
Compensation & More
The Software Engineer’s work is to work remotely or as long as 40 hours per week. The job offers competitive compensation based on experience as well as skills.
About Life Flexibility & Remote Work
Everyone talks about the importance of balance in their lives (and yes, we do have flexible working hours and remote access); however, we also recognize that a fulfilling life is the totality of all the necessary and small things. Completing tasks is essential, and balancing is about working in a manner that benefits both you and the team.
There will also be amusing gatherings in-person (COVID as long as COVID is allowed) and a guided excursion to the office of Waterloo!
Weavik accepts applications regardless of the applicant’s age, ancestry, citizenship colour, creed, disabilities, ethnic origin or the status of family members, sexual identity, marital status, gender identity and place of birth. Race and any other relevant reasons, receiving government assistance (including an offence in the context of any provincial law) and sexual orientation and the language (Province of Quebec) or any other protected status.
Weavik is committed to the diversity and intersecting identity of all its staff and applicants. We view the importance of diversity and equity as an integral aspect of any workplace, and We are committed to equality for all.
In this regard, we are actively looking for applicants who share our anti-racism, equity, and diversity beliefs.
We invite applications from people who have historically been marginalized and marginalized. This includes those who declare themselves with First Nations, Metis and Inuit/Inuk Black or racialized, people with a disability or gender identity, and 2SLGBTQ+. Make contact to make sure that you highlight your application.
Weavik is committed to providing accommodations while interviewing and preparing for employment. If you require accommodations, please let us know, and we’ll assist you in meeting your requirements.
We are a consulting and development company based in Waterloo, Ontario.
We design and develop highly refined mobile and web apps for scale-ups, startups, and corporate clients.
At Weavik, we don’t simply create applications. We design the software individuals use to accomplish their work, lead better lives, and increase their financial results. This is what we refer to as Core Technology.
If you think you can have the qualifications required by the company, APPLY NOW!
5. Software Engineer at Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services, ULC
Location: 120 Bremner Boulevard, 26th Floor Toronto, ONM5J 0A1
Salary: $ 140,600 to $234.800 per year for 40 hours a week
Conditions for employment include permanent employment. Full-time employment
Working hours: All day
Date of start: As early as is possible
Open to up to 50 applicants
Overview and Responsibilities:
As a Software engineer, your primary responsibility is to oversee the structure and design of large-scale multiple-tiered and distributed programs, instruments, systems, tools and services through the object-oriented design methodology and distributed programming Java and C/C++.
Get functional and business requirements from internal or external customers and end-users. Transform them into technical specifications to create solid, scalable, and supportable solutions for various complex systems.
As an engineer in Software, you will need the capability of serving as a technical director throughout the development lifecycle, from beginning to end, from scoping, planning conception of the design, implementation, testing, documentation delivery, and maintenance.
Review design that other engineers can use and provide comments on design and architecture issues, as well as scaling, performance, and integration. Manage resources across several technical projects, and ensure that the timelines, milestones, and priorities align with the technology and goals of the business.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS OF A SOFTWARE ENGINEER
A Master’s Degree from Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering Math, any related field with two years of work experience in the field of work offered or similar occupations; or take a Bachelor’s education from Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering or Math, or any related area of technical expertise, and five years of professional experience.
* Two years or more of experience in the position offered or a similar job must include giving technical direction and project management in all phases of the lifecycle of software development, including creating and developing large-scale multi-tiered, distributed software instruments, systems, or services that use Object Oriented Design, distributed programming along with one of the following languages: C, C#, C++, or Java.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR A SOFTWARE ENGINEER
All candidates for the Software Engineer job must have all requirements listed above.
Amazon offers a wide range of benefits to our global employees and their eligible relatives. This job is qualified for additional pay increases as well as bonuses at the discretion of the company. The eligible employees may also be entitled to incentives for signing and Amazon restricted stock units.
Although they could differ from location to location, Amazon benefits for Canada could include the following: * Health Care savings plans * income protection, Paid Time Off bonuses * Employee Stock.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Amazon is dedicated to providing accommodation for job seekers per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you need accommodations, please inform us whenever you are invited for an interview.
The job needs of Software Engineers
From 3 to 5 years old Particular skillsCollect and record users’ requirements and formulate physical and logical specifications; Study, analyze and synthesize technical knowledge to develop, design and test computer-based systems; Design, plan and coordinate the design, development and operation of computer-based systems. The document, analyze, and document, update and create routines for maintenance of operating systems as well as communications and application Software. Programming LanguagesJava; C; C++; C# Work Physical and Work Conditions required of you as a Software EngineerFast-paced work environment; Work under pressure; Pay attention to detail; deadlines that are tight Computer as well as Technology Know-how internet Software for programming languages software engineer, development and.
How do you apply
This reference code should be included in your application.
6. Software Engineer at Clovia Technologies
Location: Calgary, AB
Salary: $47.12 each hour for a 30 to 35-hour work week
Conditions Employment conditions: Permanent job, full-time
Date of start: Starts at the latest is
applications: Application is opened only for one individual.
Job specifications for job
If you’re interested in being a Software Engineer art Cloudva Technologies You must meet the following conditions:
Collège, CEGEP or any other university certificate or diploma earned from one year up to 2 years
Two years to less than three years
Collect and document user’s requirements and develop logical and physical specifications; Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems; Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and evaluate the performance and reliability of designs. Planned, designed and coordinated the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems; assessed, troubleshoot, documented, upgraded and developed maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications Software. Lead and coordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of Software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems.
Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Judgement; Organized.
The employer will accept the applications of:
- Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada.
- Other candidates without or with the required Canadian working permit.
About Cloudva Technologies
Clovda Technologies Inc is a single-source provider of Cloud, Voice and Data Solutions in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We have strategic alliances with more than 75 of the most reputable Carriers, Suppliers, Manufacturers and Technology providers across Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia, providing us with one global Technology Solutions Provider.
Technological advances are accelerating the integration of communications and IT sectors to create a seamless, inseparable business catalyst. With various choices, executives busy strategizing to source, design, implement and manage their IT services are more critical than ever.
The current technology landscape is confusing, slow, and expensive for your business. Security, compliance, connectivity as well as uptimes and levels of service are just a few factors to consider, and each metric can differ between carriers and from business to company.
When you choose CLOVDA as your technology partner of choice, You can concentrate on your business’s core and let the technology work for us. as your tech partner. We will assist your company in navigating through the chaos and help you find the most appropriate solution that will effectively be integrated with your existing IT infrastructure and the business’s vision.
We will also be your primary contact for any tech-related issues that affect your company for the duration of the contract.
How do I apply
2735, 37 Avenue NE Suite 245
Please be aware:
Every role marked as remote can be accessed in the country as remote. That means you must reside in the country.
Are you interested in knowing how to relocate to Canada? Find out here