CAREGIVERS Needed in Toronto Immediately. Being at home is vital in our community, and our elderly are at risk. We need them, and they require us!
Home Instead seeks part-time caregivers to take on the vital task of keeping seniors comfortable, safe, and in their homes. Home Instead provides a range of non-medical options that enable seniors to remain in their homes and face aging issues with dignity, compassion, and respect.
The positions begin at part-time but can be extended to full-time. Our clients are inside Toronto West. Toronto West area ONLY
Duties of Caregivers Needed in Toronto
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Personal assistance
- Tasks for light housekeeping and meals preparation
- Assistance with home, errands, and help with the organization
- Reminders for appointments and medication
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care, Palliative Support
- PSW preferred but not required
- It would be best if you had professional or personal caregiver prior experience
- It is essential to be able to work for 15 to 40 hours per week, including two weekends per month.
- You must be legally able to work in Canada
You can submit your application online using the form provided below. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
Full Job Description of Caregivers Needed in Toronto
Full-time ~ Part-time
CAREGIVERS REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY – TORONTO WEST AREA
(in the area of 1181 Davenport Road, Toronto West)
It would be best if you were legally authorized to work in Canada to be eligible for this job. It would be best if you also were vaccinated.
How To Get A Work Permit In Canada
To be granted a Canadian work permit, a foreigner must complete these specific steps.
To get work permits as a non-native, it is best to speak to an employee in Canada to convince them to allow you to work.
Simple if the person you’ve met is willing to give you a job. It’s also possible to check out websites like indeed.com to see if there are any open jobs in Canada.