Ontario student jobs offer in Olymel. Olymel, A leader in the field of agrifood and proud of the high product quality and our 15,000 employees. Olymel L.P. is present in Canada and over 65 other countries under Olymel, Lafleur and Flamingo brands.
Full Job Description
POSITION TITLE: SUMMER STUDENT, GENERAL LABOURER
SHIFT: Day / Evening
JOB STATUS: Full-time
Under the supervision of the production supervisor, Production General Labourers will work with the product on their production lines and manually put goods in bags, boxes, and other containers. They ensure that working areas and equipment are clean. They will feed and unload processing equipment. They will also examine the products and packaging for defects in quality.
Offer Requirements For Ontario Student Jobs:
- Good manual dexterity;
- Responsible, mature, autonomous and reliable;
- Experience in production is a plus;
- Physically fit and able to perform routine tasks within a paced environment.
- Working in a refrigerated department, 40-45 degrees Fahrenheit (3-7 degrees Celsius);
- The ability to lift fifty pounds (23kg);
- Can work in the line of production, sitting for the entire eight (8) hour shift
- Do manual work online to prepare and package meat;
- Ability to follow directions from the immediate Supervisor;
- Make sure the product is in line with customer specifications;
- Other tasks as directed by the Supervisor in charge.
If you’re looking to apply, please indicate “Ontario Student Jobs” and submit your resume to http://www.jobs.net/jobs/olymel/fr-ca/join
Olymel has been designated as Olymel is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity within the workplace. We believe in inclusive, barrier-free hiring and selection procedures. If you’re approached for an opportunity to work, and you are interested, inform your Human Resources Representative of any modifications required to ensure that you can participate in an equitable and fair procedure. Information received regarding accommodations will be handled confidentially. Candidates must let their requirements known before the time.
If you’re not yet ready to apply or wish to be informed about our upcoming opportunities, join our talent network here: