In Markham, Ontario, Canada, Multimatic Niche Vehicles North America (MNVNA) is the factory responsible for manufacturing the Ford GT supercar and we are offering mechanic jobs in Canada.
Vehicle Assembly Technicians / Mechanics Job Offer
Multimatic Niche Vehicles North America is looking for various vehicle assembly Technicians or Mechanics to form part of the core team to build the Ford GT supercar. Under the supervision of a senior Assembly Technician, the candidates are responsible for the assembly of high-tech components that are complex, as well as the assembly of complete automobiles.
This is an exciting chance for anyone who wants to experience hands-on high-performance vehicles with the most up-to-date automotive technology and an intense interest in cars.
Mechanics Jobs in Canada Job Description
Location: Multimatic Niche Vehicles NA, Markham, Ontario, Canada
Duties and Responsibilities:
- It would be best if you were organized and operated securely and in compliance with all safety protocols in an automobile assembly line environment.
- Subassemblies that are built as described in our process manuals that are documented
- Inseaming and fitting components to vehicles during the manufacturing process
- Identifying quality issues when they develop
- Being comfortable working in a dynamic team environment and giving positive feedback is essential.
- We adhere to our schedule of production hours (Monday through Friday, 7:00 am – 4:30 pm)
- Respecting Multimatic’s quality-focused philosophy and culture of work
Training is available as and when needed.
Education and Experience
- Experienced and proficient in using standard hand and power tools.
- Previous service technician/apprenticeship is an asset but not required
- Ability to read and interpret Workshop manuals
- Work under little supervision and guidance
- Basic computer knowledge is essential, and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office is a plus.
- A basic understanding of the repair and maintenance techniques for vehicles.
- Manufacturing experience is an asset.
To learn more about Multimatic, check out our youtube video
If you’re interested in this opportunity, you can apply by sending an email with your cover letter as well as your resume.
We want to thank all candidates for their time; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be called.
To fulfil our pledge to ensure that our practices for employment are accessible, fair and inclusive of people with disabilities, accommodation for applicants for disabled applicants is made available on request during the entire recruitment and evaluation process for candidates who are disabled.