A Web Developer needed in Canada. The developer will be responsible for the programming, design, and layout of a website under the specifications of a company. Because the role considers the user’s experience and functions that require a certain degree of graphic design and computer programming is essential.
We are seeking an outstanding Web Developer who will take on the development of code, the innovative design and the design of our site. Web developer responsibilities involve developing our Website from the beginning through to finalization from the ground up and transforming everything from the homepage to the layout and function of the Website.
Information about the Web Developer needed in Canada
- Location: Calgary, AB
- Salary: $28.85 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Conditions of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
- The date of start is as fast as is possible
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
Responsibilities of the Web Developer needed in Canada
- Write clean, efficient, testable code with the most effective practices for software development
- Design a user interface or layout for your Website employing standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from a variety of back-end databases and services
- Collect and refine specifications and requirements based on the technical demands
- Create and maintain documentation for software
- You are responsible for keeping, expanding and expanding our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Collaborate with web designers to ensure that the design intent is in line with your visual
- Proven working experience in web programming
- High-end programming skills and a thorough understanding of the latest HTML/CSS
- Comprehensive knowledge of how web-based applications function, including security sessions management, security the most effective development practices
- Good understanding of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Practical experience using network diagnostics, tools for network analysis
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization
- Problem-solving skills, ad hoc problem identification and innovative problem-solving skills
- A solid organizational ability to handle several tasks within the confines of budgets and timelines. business knowledge
- Ability to perform and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, quickly learn and master various web-based technologies and methods.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
The College CEGEP and other similar non-university diploma or certificate from a course that lasts one up to 2 years or equivalent experience
One year to less than two years specific Skills Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products prepare mock-ups and storyboards Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to build Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Website related code conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
Who is eligible to apply for this job?
The employer will accept requests from
- Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada.
- Other applicants with or without the required Canadian working permit.
How do I apply
4838 Richard Rd SW suite 300
Important note: This job posting was made by the employer directly on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to ensure that it’s accurate and reliable; however, we cannot assure its authenticity.